- Doughnuts are baked in-house and are all natural
- Flavors will most likely change from week to week
- Orders can be taken ahead of time and preferred
Note: Our GF doughnuts are made from a GF rice flour blend and are always baked. Doughnuts have their own designated molds and equipment. RISE does produce wheat and nut foods in house as well and cannot guarantee a 100% allergy free kitchen.
- Dine-in · Curbside Pickup · No Delivery
- Mask Required · Staff Masks Required & Temperature Checks · Surfaces Disinfected Between Visits
RISE! a breakfast place is the newest creation from Chefs David and Gay Daggett. The Daggett’s bring their passion and creativity for food to the breakfast table. RISE! opened its doors on June 17 2014 bringing a casual fun creative twist to the “most important meal of the day”. The Daggett’s philosophy has always been to offer fresh wholesome foods prepared from scratch in a warm inviting atmosphere.
RISE! continues that philosophy featuring local cage free eggs, natural meats and plates such as Organic Scrapple with Granny Smith Apple Butter, Gluten Free Corn Cakes with House Berkshire Chorizo Sausage with Roasted Poblano Jam, Banana Pancake with Peanut Butter Maple Butter just to name a few!
RISE! also features a full liquor license specializing in Artisan Breakfast and Lunch Cocktails. The eclectic dining room showcases local artists, a custom re-purposed pine and beetle kill bar, and a beautiful patio to enjoy Colorado’s many days of sunshine! RISE! is vegetarian, gluten free, and kid friendly. We welcome you to come on in say hi and let us help you start your day with much happiness!
Meet the Owners
The Daggett’s also operate Tastebuds Catering and have been a part of the Fort Collins community since the early 90’s. Chef David Daggett received his training at the prestigious California Culinary Academy in San Francisco and has done work in R&D, menu development, restaurant consulting, and has taught culinary for Front Range Community College and CSU Hospitality. Chef Gay Daggett’s experience is in baking and pastry as well as front of the house service and has worked in hotels, clubs, resorts, and free standing restaurants around the country.
Tastebuds Catering of Fort Collins offers full service catering to meet all your special event needs.
Our style of catering blends classical and contemporary preparations and presentations. Chefs David and Gay harmonize their skills to create events from the fun and casual to the elegant and formal. We will customize a special menu and service to make your special event truly memorable.
We make planning your event easy and enjoyable, by providing personalized consultations at Tastebuds or we can come to you!
About Tastebuds Catering
Chef David Daggett and his wife Chef Gay have lived in Colorado Since 1990. David received culinary training at the prestigious California Culinary Academy in San Francisco and has done work in hotels, clubs, and restaurants across the country.
Tastebuds Epicurean Café & Catering in Fort Collins has been at its present location since 2001. Part of Tastebuds name, Epicurean, comes from the Greek philosopher Epicurus whose life style philosophy was about pursuing the finer things in life, particularly food and wine.
What Makes Us Different?
- Chef Daggett is professionally trained by the prestigious California Culinary Academy
- Over 20 years experience in food service and the culinary arts
- Chef Daggett has extensive experience in flavor profiles, post secondary culinary instruction, home enthusiast instruction, food styling, consulting, hotels, private clubs, fine dining and casual restaurants
- We create most everything in house from our chutneys and focaccia to sauces and soups
- We can execute just about any food item or menu you request from classic regional ethnic cuisine to special requests based on an idea
- Family business and member of the Ft. Collins community since 1990