When You Are Ready for Food Beyond Ordinary… Experience Tastebuds Epicurean Catering
Tastebuds Catering of Fort Collins offers full service catering to meet all your special event needs.
Our style of catering blends classical and contemporary preparations and presentations. Chefs David and Gay harmonize their skills to create events from the fun and casual to the elegant and formal. We will customize a special menu and service to make your special event truly memorable.
We make planning your event easy and enjoyable, by providing personalized consultations at Tastebuds or we can come to you!
About Tastebuds Catering
Chef David Daggett and his wife Chef Gay have lived in Colorado Since 1990. David received culinary training at the prestigious California Culinary Academy in San Francisco and has done work in hotels, clubs, and restaurants across the country.
Tastebuds Epicurean Café & Catering in Fort Collins has been at its present location since 2001. Part of Tastebuds name, Epicurean, comes from the Greek philosopher Epicurus whose life style philosophy was about pursuing the finer things in life, particularly food and wine.
What Makes Us Different?
- Chef Daggett is professionally trained by the prestigious California Culinary Academy
- Over 20 years experience in food service and the culinary arts
- Chef Daggett has extensive experience in flavor profiles, post secondary culinary instruction, home enthusiast instruction, food styling, consulting, hotels, private clubs, fine dining and casual restaurants
- We create most everything in house from our chutneys and focaccia to sauces and soups
- We can execute just about any food item or menu you request from classic regional ethnic cuisine to special requests based on an idea
- Family business and member of the Ft. Collins community since 1990
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” -George Bernard Shaw